Architects And Builders Are Specifying A Smarter Solution For Architectural Cladding And Building Facades
Renowned Architectural Firms, Builders, Schools and Universities around Australia depend on Cutout to create some of the largest, most impressive and innovative architectural building facades seen anywhere in the world.
Cladding Of The Future.
Innovative. Reliable. Responsible. Technological. Safe.
- 53 years experience in graphic design, architectural steel manufacturing, construction and installation
- You can rely on us to deliver the highest standard product, always accurate, always on time, every time
- We take responsibility from start to finish; design, production, delivery, installation
- Stay informed every step of the way, you will be kept up to date through the entire process
- Have complete confidence with our 5 year replacement warranty and excellence guarantee
Cutout Cladding Dramatically Enhances The Overall Aesthetics Of A Building, Transforming Its Appeal And Significantly Raising The Buildings Market Value.
9 Important Points You Should Read Before Specifying Cladding For Building Facades
- Employing architectural cladding in a construction project is a practical and intelligent choice, however there is also an aesthetic benefit to consider, which also adds uniqueness to the building
- External cladding adds a layer of protection to a building – it actually increases the mechanical strength of a building too, while offering protection from a range of elements
- Buildings that incorporate cladding are more resistant – non-clad structures are more susceptible to cracks caused by temperature or climate change, water absorption, sunlight and all different kinds of pollution
- Standard painted building surfaces require costly and regular maintenance – architectural cladding does not, plus protection is provided from harsh weather conditions in Australia, such as heavy rain, strong winds, humidity and mould
- Leave it to a company with a passion for manufacturing and a thirst for knowledge – choose Cutout and rest assured you will be provided with the right material, finish and fixing method for your cladding
- Don't risk several companies being involved in your architectural cladding project, Cutout take 100% responsibility for design, manufacturing, delivery and installation – Australia Wide
- You need options - not limitations, Cutout offers over 38 finish options in Metals, Timbers and Acrylics – your cladding will be one of a kind
- Custom designed by experts - drawn for your approval during our detailed design phase, your cladding project will be in the top 1%, a higher standard than 99% currently in existence
- 5 year replacement warranty - have complete risk-free client confidence in the quality, safety, longevity and the correct specification for your cladding project